My Last Holiday

My Last Holiday

I went for a spiritual trip to Saudi Arabia to do Umrah. I stayed at Medina for three days and two nights. after that i went to Mecca and stayed that for six days and five nights. after nine full day of praying at Mecca and Medina, i went to Turkey to have fun.

My flight to Istanbul from Jeddah was at 5 p.m but I arrived at the airport at 3 p.m so I waited for a couple of minutes. The flight to Istanbul was 3 hours, quite a long time, but I entertained myself by watching movies so that it doesn't felt that long.

I finally arrived in Istanbul at 8.30 p.m, but I went straight to Local Immigration because I had flight to Cappadocia at 9.15 p.m. It was an exhausting day.

Sunday, 7 a.m, i've had my breakfast and took a shower, after that me and my family went to one of the underground city in Cappadocia, we saw underground houses, it was so magnificent, how does old people lived in a house build underground without technology, without aircon, without spring bed. I can't imagine myself living like that, I probably wouldn't survived.

After the visit to the undergorund city, I went to a souvenir shop to bought some things there, the view outside the window at the souvenir shop was so beautiful, i've had to take a picture of it.

(that's my little brother)

It was winter season in Turkey, and there's a lot of snow so I played in the snow for a couple of times. I made a snowman with my little brother.

The trip to Turkey was a really joyful experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Duckling